Google Analytics Tracking Code

Friday, April 27, 2012

Booty Shawts








Well bobo, it has gotten so crazy hot around here (hitting the 90's). You know what this means for me, booty shawts time! Whenever I wear them, this completely vile but amazing song pops into my head to prep me for the world. Warning, if you get easily offended, don't click on the link below. Actually, even if it takes a lot for you to get offended, proceed with caution. I warned you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS7bdm34PWc

Appropriately coupled with my booty shawts is my mom's 30 year old flower top from Japan. I'm never giving it back.

2 comments:

  1. Bevelyn!! Your muscles!!! I know this post is about an outfit but you've kind of become a superwoman!!!!! I'm glad one of us is working the shit out and yes, please don't ever return that shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha thanks! No need to work shit out bobo, look at these leggings:

    http://www.blackmilkclothing.com/products/muscles-leggings

    ReplyDelete